The CAPM® certification training programme provides beginners with an overview of the project manager’s philosophies and knowledge of the process groups and knowledge areas recommended by the Project Management Institute (PMI®). The course covers the fundamental concepts of project management and its processes, preparing you for the CAPM® certification exam.
- Describe the project management processes, according to the PMBoK® Guide;
- Understand and characterize the main areas of knowledge of the PMBoK®;
- Demonstrate the formulas, graphics and theories of project management;
- Compare processes, knowledge areas, theories and good project management practices;
- Articulate the scope of the product as part of the letter;
- Identify the main artifacts used in the different stages of a project;
- Understand the good practices to start, plan, monitor, control and close projects;
- Understand the main challenges of managing change;
- Recognize and classify stakeholders in a project
- Classify risks and understand the risk management process of a project.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals who want to gain introductory knowledge of PMBoK® from PMI®;
- Professionals who are looking to elevate their skills to a new level in the area of project management;
- Professionals who work in the project management area who want to apply for the CAPM exam.
For CAPM certification:
- Secondary education diploma, associate degree or global equivalent and 1,500 hours of professional project experience, or:
- Secondary education diploma or global equivalent together with 23 hours of formal project management training.
Work Hours/After Work
Portuguese / English
All materials in English
PMI-ACP™, CAPM® PMP® PMI® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.